Senior Medical Writer (Oncology) - Medical Communications Agency- London/Remote- £45k - £55k + pension + healthcare insurance
- Very supportive of their staff- they hire for future growth so no one is overstretched
- Employees can get a broad range of experience in accordance with their preferences and interests
- They offer great training opportunities as well as career growth
- Work with several clients across a range of therapy areas including oncology, rare diseases, immunology, rheumatology and inflammatory disease.
- Deliverables include: slide decks, video scripts, leave-behind pieces, website copy, manuscripts and congress publications, gap analyses, meeting summaries and reports
- Understanding briefs and asking well-informed questions to ensure you have all the relevant information to work independently
- Works with HCPs and subject related leaders for develop and/or approval
- Able to follow projects guidelines, budgets, and timeframes
- Knowledge of client review and approval systems e.g DataVision, Veeva
- Ensure deliverables comply with industry codes e.g.ABPI
- Provides a basic review of medical communication deliverables with feedback
- Stay updated with latest developments, share knowledge with the internal team and clients where appropriate
- Is flexible and eager to work across different client teams, deliverables, and therapy areas
- Attends and contributes as needed to client meetings,
- Follows standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Life sciences degree with higher degree (PhD, MD, PharmaD)
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- 2-3 years of medical writing experience
- Creative person with excellent written and verbal skills
- Good organization skills
- Experience working with clients and HCPs
- Ability to provide a basic review of deliverables for scientific accuracy and integrity
- Excellent time management
What should you do next?
This SMW role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a growing international company. To discuss this role further or to find out about other medical writing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.