Senior / Principal Medical Writer – Long standing medical communications agency – London or Cheshire – £DOE + bonus + benefits
A rare opportunity to work for one of the longest standing medical communications agencies in the world, operating for over four decades, cementing their name as industry leaders.
With an impeccable reputation for highly scientific excellence, backed by a long history of supporting the most impactful pharmaceutical companies globally, this agency offer:
- The opportunity to join a hugely successful and experienced team, and continue to learn from some of the best in the industry including the CEO
- Exposure to a diverse set of therapy areas
- With a presence in over 50 countries, you will work on a global scale communicating with colleagues all over the world
- A highly collaborative and supportive culture
- Outstanding training and development opportunities
As the Senior or Principal Medical Writer, you role with include:
- Work across a wide range of deliverables which could include communication strategy, publications, meetings, expert services, medical information, and training materials for sales reps, MSLs, and HCPs
- Provide strategic direction and manage tactical delivery of scientific content
- Team leadership opportunities
- Client liaison
- Opportunity to travel to meetings and congresses if you wish
- At Principal level - Act as senior editorial lead for one or more accounts, managing the delivery of scientific content and provide strategical direction
To be considered for this Senior / Principal Medical Writer vacancy, you will already be an experienced Medical Writer working for a medical communications agency, with experience in either publications writing or medical affairs writing as a minimum.
You will be very much a team player with strong communication and organisational skills, used to working to tight deadlines and liaising with the client when required.
What should you do next?
This Senior / Principal Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a global leader in the medical communications field.
To discuss this job, or any other Senior / Principal Medical Writer jobs further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.