Senior Product Manager (12 Month FTC – Global Medical Devices Company – Cheshire (3 days WFH) - £competitive with pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global medical devices company. They develop and manufacture their own products and have an excellent R&D capability ensuring they stay at the forefront of medical devices and associated technology.
- Global, leading medical devices company
- Manufacture and register a range of high-quality devices as well as many more in the pipeline
- At the forefront of medical devices, particularly within wound care
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Working with R&D to ensure delivery of the portfolio objectives, to include setting both performance and cost expectations
- Developing strategies with stakeholders within the business unit that maximise the value of new products
- Managing the building of data to support product claims, enabling our partners to defend against new entrants to the markets and delivering product launches that meet targets
- Establishing relationships with partners to inform the development of the product portfolio and to ensure the range of products fits the partners’ needs both in terms of performance and cost
To apply for this role as Senior Product Manager our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience
- Business or marketing degree
- Previous relevant experience in medical device sales and brand/product management.
- Knowledge of UK and global wound care markets preferred but not essential
- Ability to write and deliver training courses and materials
- Highly motivated, able to work in a fast paced environment with continual change
What should you do next?
This Senior Product Manager role is one not to be missed! To discuss this Senior Product Manager role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.