Senior Project Executive - Global Research Organisation - London - From 32k DoE
An exciting opportunity for an experienced researcher to join one of the world’s largest research organisations, delivering creative projects for big-name pharma clients!
This is not only one of the world’s largest research organisations - they are also the only one primarily managed by researchers. They offer:
- The opportunity to work with key decision makers and subject-matter experts in prestigious life science client companies
- The entrepreneurial spirit of a small boutique uniquely combined with the resources of a large global agency
- A commitment to constantly improve processes and challenge the norm
- A diverse and inclusive culture which fosters innovation
The Field and Delivery team are looking for an enthusiastic PM to join their growing team. As Senior Project Executive you will be:
- Ensuring seamless delivery of international healthcare fieldwork projects for internal teams and external pharmaceutical clients
- Contributing to client briefing meetings and maintaining a point of contact with clients for all project-related matters
- Leading on small/medium scale projects, proactively pre-empting challenges and providing effective alternative actions
- Actively seeking opportunities to develop your expertise and continue learning throughout your career
The ideal candidate for this role will bring:
- Experience in qualitative research project management
- An inquisitive approach, unafraid to challenge current processes
- Excellent organisational skills to handle multiple projects and maintain attention to detail
- Dedication to the team and role, taking ownership of tasks and delivering to the best of your ability
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed if you want to join a world leading research organisation in their fieldwork team. To discuss this Senior Project Executive role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.