Senior Project Manager - Global Research Organisation - London - From £43k DoE
An exciting opportunity for an experienced researcher to join one of the world’s largest research organisations, managing engaging projects for high profile clients!
This is not only one of the world’s largest research organisations - they are also the only one primarily managed by researchers. They offer:
- The opportunity to work with key decision makers and subject-matter experts in prestigious client companies
- The entrepreneurial spirit of a small boutique uniquely combined with the resources of a large global agency
- A commitment to constantly improve processes and challenge the norm
- A diverse and inclusive culture which fosters innovation
The Project Management team have maintained consistent growth throughout the pandemic and are searching for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join. Your role will involve:
- Contributing to client briefing meetings and maintain a close relationship throughout the project process
- Advising on proposal design and research inputs, effectively weighing different approaches and suggesting improvements when suitable
- Successfully executing complex projects on time, on budget, and within scope
- Actively identifying needs for further training, as well as continuing your own professional development in an area of expertise of your choosing
The ideal candidate for this role will bring:
- Demonstrable experience in qualitative and/or quantitative research project management
- An inquisitive approach, unafraid to challenge current processes
- Excellent organisational skills to handle multiple projects and maintain attention to detail
- Dedication to the team and role, taking ownership of tasks and delivering to the best of your ability
- A positive, solution-focused attitude
What should you do next?
This fieldwork role is one not to be missed if you are passionate about managing innovative international projects. To discuss this Senior Project Manager role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.