Senior Quality Assurance Officer – Pharmaceutical Manufacturer – Kent – up to £32k
This is an opportunity to work for a growing API manufacturer. Our client specialises in the supply of industrial hemp derivatives for medical and nutraceutical markets, specifically CBD.
- Lead self-inspection audits.
- Manage all process deviations and planned process changes.
- Check and authorise all completed process documentation.
- Develop and periodically review the Validation Master Plan (VMP) alongside the QA Manager.
- Undertake external audits.
- Develop Quality databases including metrics.
- Manage product recalls alongside the QA Manager.
- Excellent working knowledge of current GMP requirements
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Respect for confidentiality
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Attention to detail
What should you do next?
This Senior QA Officer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to further expand your knowledge of launches across a wide range of pharmaceuticals! To discuss this Senior QA Officer role further or to find out about other QA, Logistics, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing Jobs. I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.