Senior Quality Specialist – Medical Devices – UK (Home-based) - £52k
This is an international family-owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. With a range of products for wound and skincare, several new products in the pipeline, and key agreements across the globe.
- They provide innovation that allows patients to enjoy the life they love
- Key focus on patients with tropical inflammatory and infectious diseases
- They develop innovative, effective, safe, and easy-to-use solutions
- As a business, they support a people-centric collaborative, open, and friendly working environment
The business is looking for an experienced hands-on quality specialist to support the daily operational performance of the quality department.
- Maintain the Quality Management System. Identify problems and provide solutions for resolution.
- Determine system improvements to comply with ISO 13485 & 21CFR 820
- Participate in the Change control process
- Assist in quality audits from both authorities and companies
- Setup of the procedures and training for implementation of different QMS modules
As a Senior Quality specialist, you will have the following exposure -
- 5 years experience in a quality department
- Good knowledge and experience of quality processes and procedures
- Knowledge of the applicable GxP; 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485
- Analytical thinking & problem-solving capability
- Fluency in English; both written and spoken
What should you do next?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quality Specialist, giving you the opportunity for excellent career development in a true market leader. To discuss this Senior Quality Specialist role further or to find out about other Medical Devices jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.