Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer – Leading Pharma Company – Hampshire with remote working - £Competitive, 10% bonus, pension + benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with 2+ years’ experience in Regulatory Affairs to join a market leading pharmaceutical company based in Hampshire. You’ll gain exposure to the full regulatory lifecycle and will be involved in all aspects of the regulatory activities.
A market leading pharmaceutical company with products spanning over multiple therapy areas. They have a particular interest in Oncology, CNS, Urology, Dermatology and Ophthalmology but will consider candidates from any pharma background.
- Privately owned pharmaceutical company
- Provide Rx Medicines, Medical Devices and some OTC products
- Covering multiple therapy areas
- Work on a global basis
This regulatory affairs role is a full lifecycle role in which you’ll get exposure to all aspects of the regulatory lifecycle. You’ll work on products across multiple therapy areas and there will be a mix of new and existing products work.
- Full lifecycle regulatory affairs, pre and post approval responsibilities
- Responsible for creating dossiers/tech files for a range of new products
- Managing variations, renewals and overall post approval compliance for existing products
- Keeping up to date with relevant legislation ensuring regulatory intelligence is up to date
- Support / mentor junior members of the regulatory team
To apply for this role as Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in a pharma regulatory affairs role
- Full life cycle experience ideally
- Knowledge of UK/EU legislation
- Medical devices experience is nice to have but not essential
What should you do next?
This Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a holistic way across the full regulatory lifecycle. To discuss this Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.