Senior Research Executive/Research Manager– Experts in Brand, Communications, and Experience Research – London – £30k - £50k
If you join as a Senior Research Executive or Research Manager, you’ll also be considered a Partner! Our client’s business structure is unique in that everyone is a co-owner of the business and has a say in the direction of the company.
- Our client believes that everyone is fundamental to the culture of the firm, and it shows! They are an independent employee-owned business.
- Our client has great brand expertise in the land of Consumer research, and they are now building their team for the world of healthcare. Some of their clients include Top 10 pharma companies!
- Our client has a hybrid working model (minimum of 2 days a week in the office), with remaining days to be worked from home + around 2-3 fieldwork/client trips/evenings per month (some international!).
The role of Senior Research Executive and Research Manager is a mixed-method role across a range of healthcare clients and disease areas. You will also get to work with a range of brands! Some of your responsibilities will include…
- Supporting project leaders in communicating with key client stakeholders
- Communicating with recruitment partners (domestic + international)
- Preparing research and stimulus materials, sample specifications and screener documents
- Conducting client meetings and research sessions with the project leader
- Analysing research results and building debrief/reporting decks
To be successful at this role, you will need to be…
- Able to conduct qualitative and quantitative research with a focus on strategic & brand-oriented qualitative skills (e.g., interviewing, moderating, and workshopping)/
- They want to see someone who is passionate about healthcare and is an ambitious self-motivated individual!
- Strong organisational skills with 1-5 years’ experience in (healthcare) market research
- Our client has a small and hands-on team – so having an independent mind and entrepreneurial spirit will ensure that you enjoy the role!
- Since our client works predominantly in brand and strategy research, an interest in brands and customer needs is important.
What should you do next?
The Senior Research Executive and Research Manager roles are ones not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a growing team in a company that is known for its brand and strategy research. To discuss this Senior Research Executive / Research Manager role further or to find out about other market research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.