Senior Research Executive - Independent multifaceted research consultancy - London/ Hybrid – £30,000 to £40,000
My client has only focused on health for a few years, but they are already on the way to becoming market leaders in the pharma market research space. They are a boutique, strategic research agency with offices in the U.S. and UK and are the perfect mix: working in a close-knit agile team where you’re visible, but backed by a wider, non-pharma research agency with digital and innovative methodology expertise.
The health team is established globally, allowing various international projects done innovatively and in a bespoke nature. The actionable recommendations through storytelling (that have won awards!) and the design team’s capabilities are second to none!
My client hires bright and ambitious individuals who are looking to progress and proactively take ownership of their own careers & career path. The role of a Senior Research Executive (quantitative/qualitative) will require the postholder to:
- Work closely with Project Managers and Research Teams to ensure effective analysis and execution of research, whilst demonstrating a solid understanding of the research process
- Develops content for a range of deliverables
- Communicates effectively with external fieldwork / data collection suppliers to support company and individual projects
- Supports in the monitoring of project budgets and invoicing
- Shows ability to handle tasks independently or collaboratively with junior and senior team members
A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Significant market research agency experience with a solid understanding of the research process
- Ability to contribute to growing the success of the team and pursues opportunities for skill and career development
- Experience in both qualitative and quantitative research
- Ability to work autonomously and to meet strict deadlines, with effective time management
- Be creative – my client has won awards in delivering strategic insights through storytelling and wants people to be able to provide more than just data – innovative, actionable ideas that the client can actually implement
What should you do next?
This Senior Research Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative research consultancy. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Market Research roles I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.