Senior Research Executive - £28K - £36K – London
Our client is a leading Market Research company who work with the top global pharmaceutical companies. They are known for their high quality of work and for providing ongoing support and development to their employees, encouraging individual growth. They are now looking to expand their research team and looking for an experienced Senior Research Executive ideally with a strong Quantitative background.
Our client is looking for a Senior Research Executive to join their growing team. As the Senior Research Executive, you will be responsible for:
- You will own and take the lead on projects, conducting presentations at client meetings and liaising with clients daily on project updates.
- The design of high-quality research materials, this including: writing, discussion guides, questionnaires and research screeners.
- You will be expected to manage the project costs, ensuring that budgets are adhered to throughout the project.
- As the SRE you will be responsible for the RA’s and RE’s workloads to ensuring effective project management. Providing support within the team.
- Conducting 1-1 interviews, this can be via telephone or face-to-face and moderate focus groups.
Ideally as a Senior Research Executive you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience within Qualitative research
- Pharma/Healthcare experience
- Educated to degree level
- Strong team player, with a can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills
What should you do next?
The Senior Research Executive role is one not to be missed if you're looking to advance your career within Market Research. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.