Senior Research Executive (Healthcare) – Global Market Research and Public Opinion Specialists - London, United Kingdom - £Competitive Salary + benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Research Executive wanting a new challenge to join an ad-hoc pharma market research agency who are at the forefront of their industry. With an entrepreneurial spirit and quirkiness of a small boutique, this company still has the resources, scale, and diversity of a large global agency. This is not an opportunity you should miss!
Our client has been in market research for over 16 years and are recognised for their award-winning training and development programme. They are not just any big global agency; they are pioneers in what they do and have been named as the most innovative large agency for the last two years. So, if you want to be a part of an impactful organisation, this is your chance to join the team!
The research department within our clients’ business, work collaboratively with the project management team using a matrix structure, which allows for more integration during projects, and gives employees’ the opportunity to have more variety in their work (if desired). The main scope of the role includes the following:
- To contribute towards the design and pitch of innovative proposals as a response to challenging and complex briefs
- Contribute to the management of the project from end to end (from set-up, design, and execution)
- Performing both quantitative and qualitative research, with a focus on qualitative
- Opportunity to provide guidance and coaching to junior members of the project team
- Supporting the development of client partnerships at the trusted advisor level
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2-3 years of experience in a market research role (pharma/healthcare market research is a bonus)
- A keen interest in the healthcare sector and working with a wide range of clients and across therapy areas
- Good knowledge of the principles of ad-hoc research techniques
- A drive for delivering on complex briefs and topics and turning it into impactful results
- An interest in proactively growing and maintaining client relationships
A positive addition: If you have worked with innovative methods (e.g., Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, sensors, and Curation/Trends/Futures)
What should you do next?
This Senior Research Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to grow within a globally recognised firm that is known for the impactful market research it conducts. To discuss this Senior Research Executive role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I am currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.