Senior Research Executive – Healthcare Insights-led Brand Consultancy – London (Hybrid/Remote) – Up to £37,000
With a collaborative spirit and a thirst for curiosity, our client is a boutique agency with 80+ creative thinking market researchers and brand planners, digital anthropologists, PhD scientists, NLP practitioners, and behavioural scientists who believe in trying to change the world! They have offices in London, New York, and Philadelphia and are looking for Senior Research Executives to join their UK-based team!
• They have a great reputation internationally and within the UK for high-quality research and consultancy, particularly around the branding and marketing processes
• The client is a highly regarded pharmaceutical and biotechnology research-based consultancy with offices in Europe and in the United States
• They currently work with and advise many of the major pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies in the world
• Their research projects span the entire product lifecycle (ranging from new product development, pre-launch branding & communication, post-launch optimisation and re-positioning)
The emphasis of the Senior Research Executive role will be to contribute to the delivery of client-ready material for quantitative and qualitative, local and international projects. Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Regularly liaise with the client from briefing meetings through to debriefing and the final report
• Recommend ideas on approach and methodologies to meet client’s requirements
• Produce project costings, necessary proformas, and be involved in the decision on supplier costs and choice of supplier
• Write and deliver final discussion guides/questionnaires for delivery to the Project Leader (occasionally to the client)
• Conduct in-depth one-to-one interviews and duos/trios and may on occasion moderate focus-groups
Sounds like a great role and company? Here’s the experience they are looking for in a candidate…
• Pharmaceutical market research experience in qualitative and quantitative techniques and models
• Excellent client-handling skills, including the ability to actively listen
• Good interpersonal and influencing skills and written and presentation skills
• Project management and customer service skills
• An interest in developing skills in business development
What should you do next?
This Senior Research Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join an insatiably curious team and help healthcare clients transform insights into strong pharma brands. To discuss this Senior Research Executive role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.