Senior Research Executive - Market Research and Consulting Agency - London - £29k - £37k DoE
A fantastic opportunity to hone your research skills, overseeing the smooth running of multiple simultaneous global projects for big-name pharmaceutical clients!
You will be joining a project team in the largest independent healthcare market research agency in the world. They are a trusted name to the global pharmaceutical sector, delivering tailor-made solutions to industry issues. They offer:
- The opportunity to work on challenging, creative projects
- Extensive training and support to develop your career as a future industry leader
- Competitive salary and benefits package with salary reviews every 6 months
- A stunning London HQ with free gym, onsite café, and outdoor cinema
- A supportive and collaborative working environment
- The chance to work and live abroad
Your primary role as a Senior Research Executive will be overseeing 2-3 concurrent projects, ensuring they run correctly to achieve high-quality results! This role involves:
- Writing guides and questionnaires with input from the Research Manager
- Conducting in-depth interviews with key respondents
- Managing central locations with clients present
- Interrogating findings and taking ownership of writing parts of the final presentation
- Ongoing monitoring job costs to meet budgets
- Line management of junior members of project team
The ideal candidate for this role will bring:
- 2+ years of experience in market research
- Healthcare background preferable
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
What should you do next?
This Senior Research Executive role is one not to be missed. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.