Senior Research Executive – Strategic Insights Agency – United States based - $60,000 to $95,000 DOE
My client has only focused on health for a few years, but they are already on the way to becoming market leaders in the pharma market research space. They are a boutique, strategic research agency with offices in the U.S. and UK and are the perfect mix: working in a close-knit agile team where you’re visible, but backed by a wider, non-pharma research agency with digital and innovative methodology expertise.
The health team is established globally, allowing various international projects done innovatively and in a bespoke nature. The actionable recommendations through storytelling (that have won awards!) and the design team’s capabilities are second to none!
My client hires bright and ambitious individuals who are looking to progress and proactively take ownership of their own careers & career path. The role of a Senior Research Executive (quantitative/qualitative) centres around the following responsibilities:
- Being a partner with the research team to assist in the execution and analysis of research
- Developing content for a range of deliverables
- Communicating effectively with external suppliers on both an individual project and company partnership level
- Assisting in monitoring project budgets and invoicing
- Understanding and operating internal systems and sites, and saves and organises key project and client files
- Showing the ability to handle tasks in collaboration with or independent of junior and senior team members
To be successful in the Senior Research Executive role, you will need to possess:
- Demonstrated experience in market research (1-2 years) and understanding of the research process with an eagerness to learn more (pharmaceutical/healthcare preferred)
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research
- The ability to work closely with clients, forming strong collaborative partnerships
- Appetite and ambition for career growth
- Working for a boutique agency, you will have to be able to multi-task and work quickly
- Be creative – my client has won awards in delivering strategic insights through storytelling and wants people to be able to provide more than just data – innovative, actionable ideas that the client can actually implement
What should you do next?
This Senior Research Executive role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Senior Research Executive role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.