Senior Research Manager – Healthcare Market Research Consultancy – London - £38k
This 12-month contract role allows you to take full ownership of all aspects of the project lifecycle, uncovering insights which drive decision-making in the healthcare industry.
This agency is a leading expert in market research, brand, market access and stakeholder management within the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. They offer:
- A highly consultative based approach
- Varied and challenging project work which has real-world effects
- A fantastic culture – virtual social events such as quizzes, pub get togethers, coffee mornings and wellness activities.
- An award-winning flexible benefits plan
The primary responsibilities of this Project Management role include:
- Co-ordinating the day-to-day activities involved with running individual projects, liaising with numerous stakeholders
- Actively seeking ways to improve project performance, resolving any issues to effectively meet client expectations and exceed company goals
- Consistently updating clients on project status during the fielding process
- Ensuring projects are completed in a timely and cost-effective manner
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience in Qualitative Market Research, preferably in the Healthcare industry
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Maintain a high level of detail in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication to maintain relationships with customers
What should you do next?
This Senior Research Manager role is one not to be missed! To discuss this project management role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.