Senior Scientist – Biotechnology- London/ Work from home - £Competitive
We have an exciting opportunity with a growing Biotechnology start up. The business has a focus on biomarkers, supporting Pharma companies developing new medicines for Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
This is a growing start up company who can offer the successful individual:
- Collaborative working environment, either from home or in London office, depending on candidate preference
- Great career development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Company shares options
- Development of exciting new biomarker tests
The role involves the following duties:
- Leading on projects
- Designing biomarker studies
- Designing LC-MS protocols
- Communicating with clients
- Working with lab staff to ensure projects are on time and to budget
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in biochemistry or similar subject
- Experience working in a scientist role, working with LC-MS platforms
- Experience with biomarker development
- Good knowledge of biomarkers and bioanalysis
What should you do next?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Scientist looking to join a growing business that would provide a great career development route.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.