Senior Specialist GCP Lead – Consumer Health – Sweden – £Competitive Package
This exciting opportunity to join a globally recognised consumer health company in Sweden.
Our client is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products companies. This division produces many of the world's most trusted brands.
- Embraces Innovative Science
- Passionate about diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI)
- Welcoming teams
- Prides itself on employee development
The Senior Specialist GCP Lead will be responsible for:
- Scheduling and Conducting site audits (in person and remotely)
- Provide guidance and training related to GCP
- Communicate with professional staff and leadership across departments on audit findings.
- Reviews and/or approves other departmental procedures from a GCP R&D
- Drafts, revises and reviews departmental operating procedures
Our client is looking for someone who has:
- Minimum of 3 years of comprehensive GCP compliance experience (required).
- Strong knowledge of GCP regulations and requirements as they apply to Drugs (Rx and OTC), Medical Devices and/or Consumer Sector Goods (required).
- Driven and Passionate
- Detailed and Organized
- Effective Communicator
- Citizen of the EU or have the right to work in the EU
*Travel up to 20% is required*
What should you do next?
This Senior Specialist GCP Lead Role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to be a part of creative projects for a global consumer health company. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Q&A, Supply Chain, Logistics, Manufacturing, and R&D jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are authorized to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.