Senior Systematic Literature Review Analyst – Leading HEOR Consultancy – London or Oxford with hybrid working - £competitive salary, 7% pension, health insurance, life insurance and 28 days A/L + BH + birthday off, active social scene
Do you want to progress your career in a market leading HEOR Consultancy who genuinely values their employees? A company who has clear, defined development plans which is backed by senior members of the team having started their careers there as graduates? This company has an open-door policy, a friendly atmosphere and values collaborative working, ensuring your voice is heard no matter what level you are.
A recently acquired HEOR Consultancy is now hiring a Senior Systematic Literature Review Analyst to focus on a range of clinical, economic and quality of life SLR projects.
- International HEOR Consultancy, now part of a larger group of companies, boosting their offering
- Offices in Oxford and London (brand new office space in London), working on a hybrid working model (2-3 days on site) – gym and café onsite!
- Working across several therapy areas
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Genuinely value collaborative working and ensure all voices are heard
- Active social committee with regular events held throughout the year
- Mental Health and Well-being is prioritised and they’ve recently appointed a Mental Health First Aider
The Senior Systematic Literature Review Analyst is responsible for;
- Lead on the design and execution of clinical, economic and quality of life systematic literature reviews.
- Work alongside technical teams to support development of HTA submission dossiers or work with systematic review analysts and statistician to conduct de novo global literature reviews.
- Responsible for the quality of deliverables, client liaison, and project management.
- Conducting and supervising systematic literature review (SLR) projects including; design, running of searches, review of title, abstract and full papers, data extraction, quality assessment and subsequent reporting
- Contributing to the development of SLR proposals and pitch presentations
To apply for this role as Senior Systematic Literature Review Analyst our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- At least three years’ SLR experience, including clinical and economic SLRs
- Hands on experience of network meta-analysis an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or above in the life sciences
What should you do next?
This Senior Systematic Literature Review Analyst role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a supportive HEOR Consultancy. To discuss this Senior Systematic Literature Review Analyst role further or to find out about other SLR jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.