Senior Translations Manager – Global Market Research Agency – London - £40k
If you have a solid foundation in translations and are looking for a new challenge, this is the job for you! You will have the opportunity to develop your career within one of the world’s largest research agencies, delivering research translations projects to leading global brands.
This research agency is one of the largest, with offices in 90 markets globally. This allows them to bring together knowledge from subject-matter experts around the world to deliver top-quality research for household name clients.
- The only research agency primarily managed by researchers
- Regular opportunities for growth and progression
- A unique culture that values innovation and entrepreneurial spirit
- A commitment to an inclusive workplace including the Parent Pledge which provides support for those juggling parenthood and work
As Senior Translations Manager, you will be leading a team of 3 translation coordinators to provide healthcare market research solutions to clients. As part of the MedTran team, you will be improving client engagement and implementing innovative ideas to drive development of their offer. The role involves:
- Leading on delivery of complex transcription and translation projects and supporting team to identify potential issues
- Actively coaching team members to support their development and improve team performance
- Proactively discovering opportunities for growth to build team offer
- Enhance client relationships through high-quality service, growing existing accounts and scoping new business
- Working alongside MedTran Director to develop marketing strategy and lead team initiatives from initiation to completion
For this Translations role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Proven translation and project management experience
- Good knowledge of market research methodology and deliverables
- Ability to develop long-standing client relationships
- Ability to speak at least one language on top of English
What should you do next?
This Senior Translations Manager role is one not to be missed; it offers you the opportunity to use your translations skills to inform decision making in the healthcare sector. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.