Senior Value Analyst - Pharmaceutical Consultancy – Cheshire – £competitive Salary – Extensive Benefits Package
This Global leading Pharmaceutical Consultancy with over 25 years in qualitative and quantitative research is currently recruiting for a Senior Value Analyst to join their expanding team.
- Offices around the globe, giving them unlimited reach.
- Excellent training and development.
- Work with a wide range of clients.
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in a diverse range of health conditions/disease areas.
- A fun, supportive, fast paced and collaborative environment.
- On-site gym membership.
- Extensive benefits package.
This role will give you opportunities to work with a range of leading pharmaceutical companies as well as smaller pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. It also offers fantastic training and development opportunities in a company which is having their best year to date!
- To provide research and analysis support in all aspects of project delivery.
- To inform development of value propositions to optimise pricing, reimbursement and market access.
- To fulfil the role of project leader on selected assigned projects.
- To develop value propositions and value messages.
- Writing reports, manuscripts and dossiers to communicate healthcare value
- Designing and undertaking literature reviews to gain insight to the clinical, patient-reported and economic burden of disease, plus the HTA and competitor
To apply for the role as a Senior Value Analyst our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated interest and experience in healthcare value demonstration
- Experience in relevant research techniques, including literature reviews
- Understanding of health economics and healthcare policy
What should you do next?
This Senior Value Analyst role won’t be around for long, so don’t delay! If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.