Senior/Health Economist – Global Pharmaceutical Consultancy – Cheshire/London - £competitive salary
This well-established Pharmaceutical Consultancy are currently recruiting for a Senior/Health Economist to join their fantastic team in Cheshire or London. This senior level positive will give you exposure to global projects, fantastic training and development opportunities.
- Offices around the globe, giving them unlimited reach
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development
- Work with a wide range of clients
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in different specialities
- Very well integrated and established consultancy
- Extensive benefits packages
Your role as a Senior/Health Economist will include:
- Provide technical health economics expertise by identifying solutions and defining projects to inform and optimise pricing.
- Act as Senior Technical Lead for assigned health economics and other projects.
- Mentor junior health economists.
- Contribute to the further development of health economics solutions, client service and commercial success.
- Developing and/or directing the development of a range of health economics models, budget impact models, systematic literature reviews, meta-analyses and other statistical analyses as part of the health economics and data analysis practice offerings.
As a Senior/Health Economist, our client is looking for:
- Ability to demonstrate strategic insight, discuss strategic project decisions with clients and project teams, and to gain their confidence.
- In-depth understanding of the perspectives and evidence needs of the numerous stakeholders involved in healthcare decision-making, including payers, HTA bodies and regulators, together with the commercial imperatives of clients.
- Good presentation and communication skills, including the ability to facilitate or participate in workshops and deliver training.
- High level expertise in designing and efficiently executing a wide range of health economic models.
What should you do next?
This Senior/Health Economist position won’t be around for long, so don’t delay! If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.