Senior/HTA Manager – Global Pharma Company – UK – £Competitive salary, car allowance & excellent benefits
- Offices around the globe, giving them unlimited reach
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in different specialities
- Very well integrated and established
- Extensive benefits packages
Your role as a Senior/HTA Manager will include:
- As an HTA manager you will be responsible for managing HTA submissions (NICE, SMC, AWMSG, JCVI) from start to finish.
- In this role you will work in collaboration with the market access, medical and commercial teams to ensure the HEOR activities are aligned with the end-to-end market access strategy.
- This role will also require someone to conduct regular review points during, and after, the HTA submission (or touch points with academics and KOLs) to ensure any learnings are embedded within the HTA team.
As a Senior/HTA Manager, our client is looking for:
- You will have completed NICE submissions.
- Experience of all aspects of an HTA submission to JCVI or NICE.
- Strong research skills, with ability to build, adapt and critique health economic models and source data inputs. Experience working with infectious disease/vaccine models preferred.
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to work in a team and with the ability to describe complex information to non-technical experts.
What should you do next?
This Senior/HTA Manager role is one not to be missed; To discuss this Senior/HTA Manager role further or to find out about other Market Access or HEOR jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.