Shift Leader – Manufacturing – Kent - £38,000 plus benefits
Our client is the UK operation of a multi-national manufacturing business that is looking for a Shift Leader to lead and develop a team.
Are a niche manufacturer with local and global reach, with a bespoke operation they are growing and developing in their market.
- A constantly developing, innovative range of products and services.
- Market-leading techniques for the manufacturing process.
- Established international business with a local brand.
This exciting opportunity is responsible for managing a production shift across many complex processes, comprising a deputy team leader and shift operators.
- In line with production planning and customer demand, manage the scheduling and appointment of resources to production.
- Administration of and the checking of systems to ensure accurate stock and the consistency of transactions.
- Ensure standards are adhered to by operatives and investigate any variance from the required quality.
- Preparation of production and quality data for the processes.
- Understand and evaluate issues with a view to eliminating issues.
- Elevate priorities and difficulties when required.
- Provide leadership for resolution of production failures, lead to and eliminate root causes from investigations.
- Support other initiatives that directly affect production activities.
We believe the successful candidate will need to have a good technical understanding as well as having a solution-oriented attitude.
- Excellent experience in production methodologies.
- Demonstrable experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Team leader skills with 2 years experience in a leadership role.
- Competent in all MS office programmes and experience using an MRP system
What should you do next?
This rare and fantastic opportunity for a Shift Leader role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop in a truly innovative and niche business. To discuss this Shift Leader role further or to find out about other Medical Devices jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.