Senior Account Director (PR) - Award-Winning Healthcare PR Agency - Central London - c£65K DOE + Fantastic Company Culture
**Conducting interviews and ready to onboard fully remotely!**
This highly successful and award-winning healthcare PR agency offer the combination of an independently run, close-knit team offering genuine work-life balance, backed by a larger global networked agency.
This global healthcare PR agency continues to grow year on year and they are seeking an experienced Senior Account Director to join their successful and award-winning agency. They are Led by a motivating and supportive team of industry experts, backed by a larger networked Group that offers unrivalled flexibility and greater access to work-life balance. You will be joining a fantastic healthcare PR agency that believes in producing great work but doing so in an environment that offers work-life balance and individual career support:
- Gorgeous modern, open plan offices in Central London, with excellent transport links
- People-centric environment offering flexible working and long-term career investment
- Everyone works from home once a week with an early finish on Friday, office closures for Xmas and bank holidays
- Regular socials, team building activities and genuine thank you's for a good job done
- Award-winning company culture!
This Senior Account Director would suit an experienced Account Director ready to step up, or a Senior Account Director seeking a challenging role in a supportive agency. This role will use your unrivalled knowledge of UK and Global healthcare markets, the ability to take on high-value and demanding clients and oversee campaigns from start to finish, providing internal leadership throughout.
- Working on a range of ethical healthcare PR accounts for leading pharma clients
- Using your expert healthcare and life sciences knowledge to partner with clients throughout project lifecycles and overall account planning
- Utilising excellent communications skills to provide leadership to your team and guidance for clients
- Seeking out and developing new business opportunities and strategies globally
- Bringing a positive and motivational attitude to the team to mentor junior team members and support the senior leadership team
- Managing budgets, timelines and milestones to ensure maximum profitability and success
- Taking on strategic oversight and leadership responsibilities in conjunction with the senior leadership team
To be successful for this Senior Account Director opportunity you will be an experienced Account Director with specific ethical healthcare PR experience gained in an agency setting. As well as experience, you will have an ambitious, driven and motivating attitude, natural communication skills and a natural ability to bring leadership and guidance to your team and clients.To be successful you should have:
- Passion and enthusiasm for healthcare communications PR
- Previous experience within ethical healthcare PR in an agency setting
- A determined, eager and curious attitude
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle conflicting demands
- Demonstrable experience as an Account Director or Senior Account Director in a Healthcare PR Agency
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Director opportunity is a great opportunity for someone looking for a meaningful change of environment. To discuss further, or to hear about any other Healthcare PR jobs I'm currently working on, please submit your current CV or give me a call.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.