Senior Account Manager – Medical Communications – North West/Remote – Competitive Salary and great benefits!
An independently owned medical communications agency in Macclesfield are looking to hire a Senior Account Manager to help facilitate the growth and shape the direction of this ambitious and evolving agency.
This fun, flexible, forward-thinking agency work with international pharmaceutical clients to deliver global healthcare communication services.
- Wonderful modern office in central Macclesfield surrounded by shops, cafes, and pubs!
- Loads of onsite parking and walking distance from Macclesfield train station
- Industry busting client retention; still working with original clients!
- Look after their teams with a dedicated health and wellness area and an option to take part in Pilates, massage, a mental health awareness course, flu jab, and a financial advisor.
- A breakout area with books, sofas, and table football to unwind and have fun.
- This role will proactively lead account teams with the value of up to £1 million
- Provide internal leadership on account projects, which will include publication planning, meetings, and events, digital.
- Develop strong relationships with team members and any other 3rd party suppliers.
- Develop and maintain critical paths, ensuring all milestones are met.
- Preparing budgets and financial reports.
- Resource planning and ensuring any resource requirements are kept on top of.
- Making sure that all projects are delivered on time, on budget, and to the highest standard.
- At least 2 years recent experience at the Account Manager level within a medical communications agency
- Must be strategic and confident.
- Experience of working/leading on £1m plus accounts.
- Confidence with tracking budgets and financial management
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with an ability to understand a brief, with clear execution of ideas
- Must be able to work independently and as a team, adapting to different styles
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work at a fantastic business with top pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Senior Account Manager role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.