Senior Business Development Manager – Service for Private Healthcare, Dentists, Cosmetics & Vets – UK wide (with someone ideally based in London) – Highly Competitive Salary + Commission Scheme
- The company have been established globally for around 8 years but only came to the UK in 2020.
- They have been extremely successful so far and have their service provision set up and working successfully in other industries and now moving into private healthcare, dentistry, cosmetics and veterinary is a brand new step for them.
- The culture is all about giving people autonomy to grown and develop with this young company and they need someone with a great network and expertise within private healthcare.
- They have regular mindful mornings, a strong team culture and the majority of people split between working from home and going into the office in London once or twice per week.
- As a Senior Business Development Manager you will be responsible for revenue generation from developing and executing the UK growth strategy for this exciting new part of the business.
- You will be the first person to work in private healthcare, dentistry, cosmetics and veterinary so you will be responsible for identifying and executing innovative ways to prospect, engage and close new business at Board level.
- You will prepare proposals, presentations, pricing and contracts, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution.
- You will grow this new area of the business with a view for it to become successful enough for you to recruit a team to support you.
- You will assist with the marketing strategy and participate in revenue forecasting, budgeting and ongoing reporting.
- You must have a network in place already, so you will be currently selling into private healthcare, dentists, vets or non-invasive cosmetic surgery. Or perhaps you currently work for a private healthcare provider in a Business Development role.
- You will ideally have promoted either a service or product into the above clients.
- You must have senior sales experience with proven ability to close deals at Board level.
- You must have experience from end to end of the sales process.
- You will be high energy, target focused and excited to build up a new arm of a business with full visibility and accountability.
What should you do next?
This Senior Business Development Manager role is a unique opportunity to build a new division in a growing company. To discuss this role further and find out more about the service they are offering, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.