Senior Commercial Project Manager – Clinical Research CRO – London – £55,000 to £65,000
Our client are a leading CRO in the Pharma sector and have an exciting opening for an experienced Project Manager. This role is ideal for someone who is looking to continue to progress with a Pharma company who can provide great development opportunities.
The company are a UK based Clinical Research Organisation.
- Based in London
- Provide full service clinical research
- Strong emphasis on career development and progression
- Competitive salaries
- Over 150 current employees
The role of Senior Commercial Project Manager will be to liaise with company sponsors and deliver on time and to budget projects, to a high standard.
- Customer-facing role, keeping in regular communication with sponsors
- Building strong relationships and negotiating new customers
- Matrix Management – Setting targets and milestones
- Manage spending and cash flow
- Manage and source project resources
This role is ideally suited to an individual with experience in a Project Management role, who has worked for a company in the Pharma, Life Sciences, Clinical Research or Biotech industries.
- Degree in a relevant discipline (Life Science beneficial but not essential)
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in a Clinical Research/ Clinical Trial environment is beneficial but not essential
- Ability to build relationships with new customer
What should you do next?
Get in contact today if this role is of interest, it is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual.
Contact us directly or click apply!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.