Senior Medical Writer - Creative, Full Service Medical Education Agency - Central London Offices with Roof Terrace - £40k - £50k + bonus + benefits DOE
Insane offices, vibrant and fun culture, supportive environment and exciting, engaging, creative projects - what more could you want?
Get the best of both worlds - a close-knit 22-person medical education division of a global, multi-service, well-known group.
- CAREER - excellent training and development starting with a thorough induction scheme, a bespoke training package, regular annual appraisals and reward schemes
- VARIETY - 70% international / 30% national accounts within Oncology, Rare Diseases, Ophthalmology, Haematology, medical devices, diabetes and Dermatology
- COLLAB - with other internal teams such as behaviour change, creative, digital, patient engagement and content development
- LOCATION - super modern offices in a trendy area of central London surrounded by boutique shops, well known branded shops, coffee shops and restaurants.
- BENEFITS - a HUGE list of benefits including discounted gym membership, bonus scheme, subsidised restaurant and roof terrace bar, Healthshield cashback plan, season ticket loans, enhanced maternity pay and lots more
- FLEXIBILITY - flexible working around core hours of 10am-4pm, ad hoc homeworking, late start if worked later the day before
As the Senior Medical Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Writing across a variety of deliverables: Patient work, Video, Storyboarding, eLearning, Slide decks, Training, Congresses and symposiums. No publications.
- Writing for different audiences including HCPs, patients/groups and internal
- Ensuring work is of an excellent standard
- Mentoring of junior team members
To be considered for this Senior / Principal Medical Writer role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working as a Medical Writer or Senior Medical Writer within a medical communications agency
- The ability to work across a variety of accounts and projects at any one time
- Excellent communication skills
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work within a creative, highly collaborative setting for a fun and enthusiastic medical communications agency. To discuss further, please submit your current CV. Your CV will never be shared with our client without your consent.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.