Senior Medical Writer – Digital Healthcare Communications Agency – London, UK or 100% Home based within the UK – £DOE + Bonus + Benefits
A super creative and digital focused agency, dedicated to speeding up medical and scientific information dissemination to those who need it most. If you are looking for something different to the traditional medical communications agency, but with the ability to still make a significant difference to the life of patients, this is exactly that.
As the Senior Medical Writer, your key responsibilities will cover:
- Creation of engaging promotional and educational content, to include digital, print and video
- Developing assets for specific audiences and to the client brief
- With support from Content Lead, develop strategy to include the implementation of key messages and scientific narrative
- Liaise with clients when needed, from an editorial perspective
- Joining an incredibly nurturing and supportive agency, you will play a part in the onboarding, training and mentoring of junior team members, including reviewing of work and providing positive constructive development feedback
This cutting-edge, digital healthcare communications agency have an impeccable industry reputation, and offer their employees:
- The opportunity to work on innovative programmes, providing rapid and trustworthy information that is designed to meet the needs of today’s busy healthcare professionals and patients
- Support from a strong client services team and a highly specialised inhouse studio with designers, developers, UX, animators and videographers to provide technical expertise
- An open culture of trying new things, challenging the status quo, being agile and adaptable
- Long term career prospects within a highly profitable, growing agency
- Highly competitive bonus and benefits package
To be successful within this medical writer role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with a medical communications agency
- Minimum of 5 years working as a Medical Writer, currently working at Senior Medical Writer level
- Experience creating digital content within a medical capacity
- Team work ethic, and be keen to nurture and mentor more junior team members
- Life sciences qualification, ideally a MSc or PhD, but a BSc with outstanding industry experience will be considered
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a market leading agency, making huge waves in the future-proof digital space of healthcare communication.
To discuss this Senior Medical Writer role, or other similar medical communications medical writing jobs further, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.