Senior Medical Writer (Regulatory) – Global Pharma Company – Netherlands or Belgium - Competitive basic salary, bonus, and benefits
Due to continued success, a global pharma company are now recruiting for a Senior Medical Writer (Regulatory) to join them on a permanent basis. The role will be based in Buckinghamshire and you’ll be responsible for authoring a range of documents (CSRs, IBs, Amendments, Safety Narratives etc) across predominantly the pulmonary hypertension therapy area.
Covering multiple therapy areas, this pharmaceutical company are at the forefront of their market. They have an excellent research and development function, manufacture all their own products and operate on a global scale.
- Global presence with offices in multiple countries
- Multiple therapy areas including Oncology, Neurology, Cardiovascular, Pulmonary Hypertension, Vaccines, Infectious Diseases to name a few
- Hugely supportive company, excellent training, and development
- Good work life balance and flexible working options
As a Senior Medical Writer (Regulatory) you will be working on some very exciting, high profile medical writing projects. You’ll gain insight into new products in the pipeline all whilst progressing your career.
- Manages the preparation of a variety of regulatory documents e.g. CSRs, briefing documents, investigator brochures, Clinical modules etc
- Writing/Editing complex Clinical Dossiers/Safety Reports
- Review documents to ensure compliance
- Ensures proper planning and resourcing of all documents assigned to the writing team
To apply for this role as Senior Medical Writer (Regulatory) our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- 2 years (or equivalent) Regulatory Writing experience
- Experienced writing documents such as CSRs, IBs, Patient Safety Docs, Patient Information Leaflets, Amendments to Clinical Overviews etc
- Ideally experienced in Pulmonary Hypertension Therapy Area
- Educated to degree level (minimum) in a life sciences subject
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer (Regulatory) role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work on some exciting projects within a global pharmaceutical client. To discuss this Senior Medical Writer (Regulatory) role further or to find out about other Regulatory Writing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.