Senior or Principal Medical Writer – Full or Part time - Medical Communications Agency – Cheshire, UK or Manchester, UK or home based, UK – £DOE + bonus + benefits
Work for the “agency of record” of one of the top 5 pharma companies.
Independently owned agency, running for almost two decades, offering:
- A flat company structure with an incredibly supportive team
- Genuine work/life balance and flexibility around hours
- A mature and trusted working environment, people can take the time off to attend special occasions e.g. school events/activities etc. and make the time up
- The opportunity to focus on quality outputs, working for a well-respected, well-established business
- A competitive benefits scheme which includes a twice annual bonus and Bupa healthcare
- Exceptional client retention, offering organic growth - still working with the same clients now as when they opened in 2004
The key responsibilities of this Senior / Principal Medical Writer role include:
- Delivering compelling programmes that bring together commercial objective and scientific information, including: manuscripts, meetings and events, digital, interactive databases and websites
- Contributing in management meetings which determine the direction of the business
- Working in a highly collaborative environment in ‘project teams’ which include both client services and editorial employees
- Working in several therapy areas, including haematology, gene therapy, immunology, neurology and cardiology
To be considered for this Senior / Principal Medical Writer role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 3 years working as a medical writer, currently at Senior Medical Writer level
- A team work ethic in order to thrive in this highly collaborative environment
- Life sciences degree, MSc or PhD preferred
What should you do next?
This Senior / Principal Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to gain well rounded exposure working within an independently owned, flat structured organisation, with opportunities outside the traditional job description of a medical writer.
To discuss this Senior / Principal Medical Writer role further or to find out about other editorial medical communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.