Statistic Manager - Global Consultancy – Cheshire – £Competitive Salary
This well-established Pharmaceutical Consultancy are currently recruiting for a Statistic Manager to join their fantastic team in Cheshire. The role will involve collecting real world data to aid the pharmaceutical industry in understanding the management and treatment of specific diseases.
This role will give you exposure to global projects, fantastic training and development opportunities in a company which is having their best year to date!
- Offices around the globe, giving them unlimited reach
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development
- Work with a wide range of clients
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in different specialities
- Very well integrated and established consultancy
- Extensive benefits packages
You would be conducting complex data manipulation and analysis of real-world data sources to meet clients’ real-world evidence needs.
- Contributing to the design of real-world studies.
- Performing statistical and data analysis in statistical packages (primarily Stata).
- Assisting in the development of a team and coordination of resources.
This role would suit someone with experience of working with data sources (i.e. interrogation, manipulation and analysis).
- Substantial experience and proficiency in writing scripts for use in statistical software (e.g. Stata, R, SAS, SPSS, Python).
- Experience of contributing towards, or developing, study protocols and/or SAPs.
- Some managerial experience and/or prior experience of training, developing and mentoring individuals.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
What should you do next?
This Statistic Manager position won’t be around for long, so don’t delay! If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.