Statistical Programmer – Clinical Research Organisation – Europe – €Competitive
We are working with a Global Clinical Research Organisation, who have an opening for an experienced Senior Statistical Programmer.
This opening is ideal for someone with Clinical Research experience, who is looking for a role within a growing organisation that offers a great working environment.
This is a Global CRO who are a leading company in their field of Clinical Research. They operate in over 100 countries, contributing to the development of the life sciences industry.
- Great progression and development opportunities
- Competitive salary & benefits
The role of Senior Statistical Programmer is focussed on providing leadership and accurate delivery of projects to meet client needs. In the role you will plan, coordinate, and implement SAS programming.
The role includes the following daily tasks:
- Communicating with client on project expectations and progress
- Lead and support SAS Programmer colleagues
- Manage multiple projects/ research studies
- SAS programming, testing, and quality control checks
The suitable candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experienced statistical programmer within the clinical research industry
- Ability to lead and manage colleagues
- Ability to deliver work accurately and on time in line with client expectations
- Good understanding of clinical research industry guidelines
- Degree in relevant subject/ discipline
What should you do next?
This is a fantastic company to work for, so if you’re a Statistical Programmer looking for your next role, get in contact with us today to discuss.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.