Statistical Programmer – Clinical Research Organisation – Work from home/ London - £50,000 to £55,000
Our client are a London-based Clinical Research Orgranisation. The company coordinates and conduct full-service Clinical Trials.
The company is looking for an experienced SAS Programmer to support a growing pipeline of work.
- You will work across multiple clinical studies carrying out essential work on clinical data, in accordance with ICH and GCP guidelines
- Data analysis, generating tables and figures, and statistical modeling to understand the effect of drugs in the trial
- Work closely with other SAS Programmers
The successful candidate will have experience in a Statistical Programmer role, ideally within a Clinical Research environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, ensure accurate and efficient data analysis
- Work with other SAS Programmers in a wider group
- Well organised and good communication skills
- Ideally degree educated in relevant discipline
What should you do next?
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.