Statistician - Consultancy – London/Hybrid – Competitive Salary
- Has diverse client portfolio covering a range of diseases.
- Access to varying real-world data sources and analytic methodologies.
- Collaborative working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent training and development.
- Work with a wide range of clients.
- Real opportunity to gain exposure to different specialities.
- Very well-integrated and established consultancy.
- Extensive benefits packages.
Your role as a Statistician would include.
- Lead the drafting of detailed client-ready study protocols and statistical analysis plans ensuring statistical robustness of projects from start to finish.
- Coordinate, lead, and oversee the programming and interpretation of statistical analysis into interfaces including R.
- Prepare and present key research insights and findings using written reports and visual representatives to colleagues and clients.
As a Statistician our client is looking for:
- Experience in health data analysis (2+ years for senior-level and 4+ years for lead / principal level)
- Postgraduate degree (MSc or PhD) in Medical Statistics, Biostatistics, Data Science, or a related discipline.
- Experience in writing research protocols, statistical analysis plans, and study reports (for all levels other than entry-level).
- Experience in developing and testing algorithms and statistical models.
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed; To discuss this role further or to find out about other jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.