Principle Medical Writer – HEOR Consultancy – Location – Fantastic Culture – Up to £65k Salary D.o.E
- A growing HEOR Consultancy specialising in value communication, health economics, systematic review, statistics and health technology assessment.
- Have hit growth targets year on year since being founded in 2016.
- A client facing role, working closely with the project managers, value communication and health economics teams.
- You will be required to prepare study protocols, statistical analysis plans and datasets.
- Communicate effectively with clients, attending meetings, providing updates on methods, progress and results of data analysis.
- A post-graduate degree in medical statistics, statistics or similar.
- Experience in using statistical software (R & STATA).
- Be able to implement survival analysis, generalised linear models and multilevel models.
What should you do next?
This Principle Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a growing HEOR Consultancy. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Market Access jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.