Stoma Nurse (Maternity Cover) Clinical – Leicester – Competitive
Our client work alongside the NHS to provide specialist patient care in the Stoma and Colorectal therapy area. The current opening is for a Stoma Nurse, to work in the Leicester University Hospitals.
The role is Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week.
The role is suited to a Nurse who has experience working with patients who require colorectal and stoma care.
This is a fantastic business that provides a high level of service to complement the NHS staff. Their specialist knowledge in this area allows them to support patients throughout their surgeries and recovery.
- Private Healthcare
- Professional registration paid
- No weekend shifts or unsocial hours
The role will involve carrying out the following duties:
- Deliver safe and effective patient care
- Provide specialist knowledge to patients and colleagues
- Support the Nurse manager in ensuring patients are cared for in line with protocols and standards
- Continue to develop knowledge and skills in a specialist area
- Review patient prescription and provide recommendations
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and attributes:
- Registered Nurse with experience in Stoma/ Colorectal surgeries and care
- Good knowledge of specialist therapy area
- Good communication skills, with both colleagues and patients
- Degree in the relevant subject field
- Ability to adapt to patient challenges and provide a high level of care
What should you do next?
If you are interested in applying for this role, get in contact with us ASAP! This is a great opportunity that provides progression opportunities and a good work-life balance.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.