Strategic Projects Associate – Leading Strategic Insights Consultancy – London – From 40k
A fantastic opportunity to join a team leveraging a world leading platform to solve complex business challenges through bespoke client engagement teams!
This client boasts a network of close to 1 million experts delivering solutions across a range of industries, making them a true market leader. They offer:
- The ability to work with key decision makers in prestigious Life Sciences corporations across the EMEA region
- Ongoing training and development, with global tuition reimbursement to continue professional education
- Trust and responsibility from the start to deliver projects and manage accounts
- The opportunity for fast progression within a rapidly growing team
- A collaborative culture which values learning and curiosity
This role offers the opportunity to support some of the world’s largest pharma and healthcare technology companies with market mapping and growth strategy. You will be:
- Tackling complex strategy and research efforts to drive innovation in the Life Sciences sector
- Managing projects end-to-end delivering top quality service to maintain trusted client relationships
- Supporting all aspects of project development and sourcing consultants/executives to assist with project proposals and assembling deliverables
- Cooperating with cross-functional business units to ensure full collaboration when contributing to product strategy and innovation
The ideal candidate for this Strategic Projects Associate role will have:
- Experience at a top-tier management consulting firm
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an eye for scoping growth opportunities
- Strong project management skills and a keen attention to detail
- The ability to take initiative on increasing responsibilities over time
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed if you are looking to develop your consulting career in the Life Sciences sector! To discuss this Strategic Projects Associate role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.