Studio Co-Ordinator - Independent MedComms agency - Macclesfield- £30K - £35K
A vibrant digital and creative agency that provides immaculate digital solutions for a wide range of global healthcare communications agencies and pharmaceutical companies. The company is looking for a Studio Co-ordinator to join their healthcare team and progress within a dynamic digital and creative environment
This independent healthcare communications agency set out to be different; they are an independently Designer-led agency with a real eye for creativity and detail that sets them apart from the competition.
- Providing creative healthcare communications solutions for leading pharma companies and global communications agencies
- Offering a flat working structure that provides equal opportunities to all to generate novel ideas for the success of the organisation
- Independently owned and run by industry experts with solid experience in healthcare communications
The role of a Studio Co-ordinator encompasses a comprehensive understanding of the creative & production process and working closely with the management and creative departments.
- Work in tandem with the management team to traffic work through the company to ensure efficient use of budget and adherence to timelines.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships across all teams, and use your influence to reach a consensus across them all, seeking win-win solutions
- Become a ‘super user’ of the ‘Synergist’ platform, ensuring client and project details are constantly updated
- Onboard new freelancers and develop an existing network of freelancers
- Manage and raise project invoices in line with agreed client schedules
- Ensure timesheets are up to date to ascertain project costings and improvements in project delivery
Are you a Studio Manager/Trafficker with experience in resource planning, scheduling, and coordination over multiple project workflows/deadlines? Are you willing to join a small and dynamic team and progress in your career? Then the Studio Co-Ordinator role is perfect for you!
- You will have at least 2 year’s agency experience in a similar role
- You will have excellent negotiation and communication skills
- You will ideally have a good understanding of the creative process, particularly as it pertains to design and web development
- You will have ideally used a traffic management/ project delivery platform before preferably Synergist.
- Most importantly, a dynamic and confident personality who is willing to overcome challenges and eager to make a career progression.
What should you do next?
This Studio Co-ordinator role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a close-knit team and progress in your career. To discuss this Studio Co-ordinator role further or to find out about other Med Comms jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.