Studio / Traffic Manager – Newly established creative team supporting global Communications agencies – Cheshire/Hybrid – to £45K+ bens
A global healthcare communications business who are bringing their digital, creative, and studio team inhouse to combine forces and bring greater strength to the work they deliver for clients.
- A global group of healthcare communication companies who develop innovative solution for the healthcare industry.
- Create work that makes a real difference for patients, healthcare professionals, payers and brands.
- Over 500 people across different companies and locations
- Industry leading training and development programme for all employees
The Studio Manager offers the opportunity to join a newly created Digital and Creative team with autonomy to resource and set up processes to effectively manage Studio operations
- Be a champion for creative digital work within the healthcare communication agencies.
- Project manage schedules for initiatives, client consultation, business development and project delivery.
- Manage the planning of team resources and recruitment, manage and coach the production team.
- Lead project briefings and work with agency teams to develop accurate scope of work and budgets for digital and creative elements pf projects
- Identify and manage supplier relationships, maintaining a roster of reliable external support.
- Maintain HIVE to track and report project status and report on budget performance.
Experience in a global healthcare communications agency is ideal so you have some working knowledge of medical and scientific communications, publications planning, medical education, medical congress support, and internal communications, but this is not essential as long as you have worked in a dynamic creative digital environment working on omnichannel communication strategies.
- Proactive technical project management with financial and performance oversight
- Ability to consult with stakeholders to produce accurate creative and digital briefs
- Ensure busy teams keep to process and timelines and see the benefits of doing so.
- Coach and manage the production teams
- Highly effective team-work and interpersonal skills with a collaborative approach to problem solving
- Support the identification, on boarding and management of external suppliers, freelancers and contractors.
What should you do next?
This Studio Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a new team to set processes and manage resources to effectively deliver innovative creative and digital work for global healthcare communication projects. To discuss this Studio Manager role further or to find out about other Healthcare Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.