Supply Chain Analyst - Global Leaders in Pain Management– Fix Term (6 months) - Part-Time (20-25 hours) – Buckinghamshire
- Our client is a fast-growing Global Company
- Focus on effective pain treatments and developing state-of-the-art technologies
- Our client is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to ensure a continuous supply of products and services in UK, Ireland & Nordics.
- .Support core supply chain processes such as forecasting, demand planning, supply management, coordination of 3PLs & wholesalers, etc.
To apply for this role as Supply Chain Analyst our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of Excel
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
- Studying in economics, business, engineering, sciences, or supply chain/operations management
- Ability to communicate & collaborate effectively with various internal and external stakeholders
What should you do next?
This Supply Chain Analyst role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a global company that focus’ on research and development. To discuss this Supply Chain Analyst role further or to find out about other pharmaceutical jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.