Supply Chain Specialist – Medical Devices – Luxembourg – To €50,000 plus excellent benefits
Our established client is looking to expand its head office operation in Luxembourg with the appointment of an experienced Supply Chain Specialist to the team.
This is an international family-owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. With a range of products for wound and skin care, several new products in the pipeline and key agreements across the globe.
- They provide innovation that allows patients to enjoy the life they love
- Key focus on patients with tropical inflammatory and infectious diseases
- They develop innovative, effective, safe and easy-to-use solutions
This Supply Chain Specialist role you will be responsible for managing and coordinating logistics and distribution activities for all products to be exported from the business.
- You would help to ensure trade compliance and good Manufacturing and Distribution (GMP/GDP) practices.
- You coordinate and improve processes regarding customer service and transport related tasks.
- You analyse supply chain data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements.
- You will coordinate the implementation of a new ERP system on the supply chain level in collaboration with all the involved stakeholders.
- You will track KPIs and report on supply chain’s performance
You will be a great fit for this position if you have a solid knowledge of business processes for logistics, customs, warehouse and distribution activities across a multi-country network within the pharmaceutical sector.
- You hold a Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
- You will have strong GDP/GxP knowledge and experience.
- You are fluent (written and verbal) in English, French and German
- You will need a good analytical mind and provide solutions to help the company to increase efficiency and reduce costs
What should you do next?
This Supply Chain Specialist role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to take ownership of the supply chain process and to progress your career in the Pharma/Med Dev space. To discuss this Supply Chain Specialist role further or to find out about other Pharma and Med Dev jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.