Surveys Associate - Leading Strategic Insights Agency - London - £37k
If you want to develop your career carrying out survey research projects for a prestigious client base, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
This client boasts a network of close to 1 million experts delivering strategic insights across a range of industries, making them a true market leader. They offer:
- The ability to work across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types
- Ongoing training and development, with global tuition reimbursement to continue professional education
- Clear progression opportunities with increasing responsibility to manage client relationships
- A collaborative culture which values learning and curiosity
As an Associate you will join the Survey Team, driving the execution of hundreds of survey projects per month. Your role will involve:
- Facilitating customised surveys which aid client understanding of industry trends through marketplace analysis
- Designing surveys to meet specific complex requirements and client-specific preferences
- Managing data sampling and collection on multiple simultaneous projects
- Maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience of market research and survey design
- A collaborative approach to meet deadlines in a high-throughput environment
- Familiarity with clients in a variety of industry areas, including Life Sciences
- Excellent analytical skills and data processing experience
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed if you are passionate about delivering market insights to high-profile clients in a range of sectors. To discuss this Surveys Associate role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.