Systematic Literature Review Analyst – Leading HEOR Consultancy – London or Oxford with flexible working - £competitive salary and benefits package
A recently acquired HEOR Consultancy is now hiring a Systematic Literature Review Analyst to join their growing team.
- International HEOR Consultancy, now part of a larger group of companies, boosting their offering.
- Offices in London (brand new office space in London) and Oxford, working on a hybrid working model (2-3 days on site) – gym and café onsite!
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Genuinely value collaborative working and ensure all voices are heard
- Truly value team members, they priorities Mental Health and Well-being and have an internal Mental Health First Aider
As the Systematic Literature Review Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Working collaboratively with internal teams, providing support on Systematic Reviews.
- You will also be responsible for contributing to the design and executions of clinical, economic, and quality of life SLR’s.
- Supporting senior team members, supporting with the development of HTA submissions, analysing systematic reviews and assisting with global literature reviews.
- As the Systematic Literature Review Analyst you will also undertake project management activities on SLR projects, working closely with clients and reviewing the work of junior analysts.
- Educated to degree level ideally within Life Sciences
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communicator and ability to build relationships quickly
- Ideally 2 years+ experience within SLR
What should you do next?
This Systematic Review Literature Analyst role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Systematic Review Literature Analyst role further or to find out about other Market Access and HEOR jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.