Team lead - Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Analytics, Global Market Access and Pricing (GMAP) – Client Side – £Competitive salary package
- Offices around the globe, giving them unlimited reach
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development
- Work with a wide range of clients
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in different specialities
- Extensive benefits packages
Your role as a Team Leader will include:
- Reporting into the Market Access Director, Global HTA Analytics, Global Market Access and Pricing.
- Support and/or lead the development of brand HTA strategy and ensure appropriate UK and global H&V, Medical and Commercial approvals.
- Provide and present health and value HTA technical information, advice and training to all relevant colleagues and to external customers. Enhance the company’s image in the market place.
- Support and/or lead the planning, design and execution of UK projects aligned to all national and regional brand HTA submission.
As a Team Leader, our client is looking for:
- MSc or MPhil (required) or PhD (preferred) in Statistics, Biostatistics, Health Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics, or any other related quantitative field.
- Ability to work in a global matrix environment with multiple stakeholders and Excellent communication skills.
- Required skills and experience within health economics and/or statistics discipline:
- Health economics:
- Expert knowledge in economic modelling and budget impact analysis
- Working knowledge of EXCEL for the development of economic models and/or BIMs including VBA
- Expert knowledge of HTA-relevant statistical methodologies, for example indirect treatment comparisons, survival analysis, or utility estimation.
- Working knowledge of statistical and data processing software (R preferred)
- Health economics:
What should you do next?
This Team Leader position won’t be around for long, so don’t delay! If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.