Technical Specialist - Global Healthcare Company - Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, Dorset & Sussex - £Highly Competitive Financial Package
- The company is a global healthcare company with employees across more than 60 countries.
- They are hugely well-renowned with an amazing portfolio of both lifesaving and life enhancing products.
- They have a significant focus on R&D and boast an impressive and healthy future pipeline.
- They are a desirable company to work with within the industry with fantastic products and a great reputation!
- In this role as a Technical Specialist, you will provide clinical and technical expertise in cath labs across Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, Dorset & Sussex to empower your customers to use the kit effectively and independently.
- You will work closely with the Cardiac Physiologists on training and support both in and out of the cath labs.
- You will work in partnership, improving efficiencies where required and supporting and improving the service where possible.
- You will also promote the latest technology and convert competitor procedures over to this system, so there will be a promotional element to the role as well as technical support.
You must have one of the following backgrounds:
- Currently working as a Technical Specialist in electrophysiology at a competitor company.
- Currently working as a Cardiac Physiologist in cath labs in the NHS.
- Currently working as a Technical Specialist in a cath lab and looking to train/transfer your skill set into electrophysiology.
What should you do next?
This Technical Specialist role is one not to be missed and is looking to interview asap! To discuss this role further, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.