Technical Writer (Quality) – Pharmaceutical Manufacturer –South East UK
- We are currently partnered with a large, international Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company who offer a flexible, hybrid working option! With a strong and diverse culture and plenty of room for career growth, this is a company we are delighted to be working with.
- In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining accurate procedures and resource documents. This will also include quality checks of relevant documents to ensure compliance is met with standards and procedures.
- Develop and maintain accurate and clear procedures and resource documents.
- Ensure timely delivery of documents, of exceptional quality and standards.
- Verify quality systems accuracy and consistency.
- Collaboration with external teams to ensure development of documents is timely and running smoothly.
- Management of key quality processes through lifecycle management.
- Bachelors Qualified – Scientific, Health or related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Experienced within Technical Writing – SOPs, procedures etc. (Preferably within Pharmaceuticals)
- Experience using Veeva QualityDocs or other electronic document management systems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience within regulated environment.
What should you do next?
This Technical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a growing international company. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Manufacturing & Quality roles I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.