Territory Manager – Highly respected Global Company – Dublin - £Competitive Salary + Bonus
Our client is one of the world’s largest healthcare companies, they are established in more than 60 countries. They have a specialist portfolio of surgical ophthalmology products. The company focuses on life-changing innovations for enhancing its vision. They focus on innovative devices and technologies to create the best patient outcomes.
This Territory Manager role involves:
- Working with medical devices in hospitals across Ireland alongside surgeons and ophthalmology specialists
- You maybe expected to support the theatre team during surgeries
- Promoting a portfolio of technical and advanced surgical devices.
- Having commercial and clinical conversations with a range of departments.
- Working alongside talented sales team members.
- You will develop comprehensive and effective business plans to implement in your territory.
- You must be experienced with medical device sales within secondary care
- Ideally, you will have at least 5 years’ experience
- It would be beneficial to have experience in ophthalmology or surgical devices
- You must live in Dublin or close by
- You will be positive, driven and enthusiastic and have a strong record of sales success.
What should you do next?
This Territory Manager role is interviewing immediately. To discuss this role further or to find out about other medical device or pharma sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.