Territory Manager – Large European Medical Devices Company – South East England (from Margate, up to London, and across to Brighton) – £Highly Competitive Financial Package
- My client is a leading manufacturer in the surgical wound care arena, with a fantastic portfolio of innovative products that make a huge difference to patients’ lives.
- The management and board are very open and transparent and they like to have a succession plan for everyone. Your progression within the company is hugely encouraged.
- They always put the patient first and describe themselves as a very closeknit team.
- This role is to join the wound care business unit to promote a portfolio of wound care products across the South East coastal patch England (from Margate, up to London, and across to Brighton).
- You will be promoting into Procurement, TVN network, Vascular Nurses and other senior clinicians aiming to achieve and exceed your sales targets whilst growing sales and protecting your accounts from competitors.
- In conjunction with your National Sales Manager and legal department, you will develop pricing agreements with customers to build loyalty and form long term pricing agreements, as their preferred supplier.
- You will constantly expand market share and sales, through new formulary listings or national frameworks within your territory.
- You will build brand awareness and promote your portfolio of wound care products through relationships with key opinion leaders, procurement and users.
- You will already be experienced in wound care sales and have a current network in place with key customers across the territory.
- You will have an excellent demonstrable track record of sales success on the territory.
- You will be someone who likes to get involved in all aspects of the business and are happy to pick up projects/tasks outside of your ‘job description’.
- You will be an enthusiastic, motivated sales professional keen to take on a new challenge.
What should you do next?
This wound care Territory Manager role is one not to be missed! Please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.